Recruiting for Outside Sales professionals to represent the BBB
16-July-2013 7:10 pm by ehay
Anyone who knows our company knows that we are deeply aligned with the Better Business Bureau in BC and beyond.
The Better Business Bureau is an unbiased organization that for over 100 years has set and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior across North America.
An ethical marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
Expanding their Lower Mainland sales team, the BBB Is looking for exceptional team players who are also experienced ( 2+years) salespeople with outside sales background and a passion for working with ethical people and businesses.
Here is your opportunity to become a vital member of and to represent the biggest consumer advocate of all – the Better Business Bureau!
We are currently searching for top notch people to join us as an:
Accredited Business Consultant
A bit about the position…
An Accredited Business Consultant is an ambassador of the BBB, who builds and maintains relationships with prospective businesses by promoting how accreditation increases relevancy and benefits their communities. This role is often the face of the BBB to local business owners. Your major accountabilities will include contacting businesses in person and by telephone; reviewing their business models, marketing strategies, and organizational history; assessing their compliance with BBB standards; educating them about the benefits of accreditation, and inviting them to apply for accreditation.
As a successful candidate, you possess the following attributes:
- Ethics and integrity in all that you do
- Self-discipline and motivated time management skills
- Proven Outbound Sales experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Achievement focused
You also have:
- Minimum 2 years sales experience with the demonstrated ability to close the sale of an intangible product, and be comfortable with all aspects of basic selling, including cold calling
- An honest, ethical and sincere selling approach
- You are autonomous, self-motivated and proactive, with an ability and interest to learn quickly about multiple industries and organizations
- Understanding cultural differences in business is an asset
- Public Speaking is an asset
An highly incentivized compensation package based on your results, flexible work schedule as well as a good benefit program is in place for the right person!
If you are tired of the high pressure sales game and long for a quality position within a quality organization, this position could be your dream job!
Please email Elaine Hay with your interest and a copy of your resume (Elaine@retailcareers.com) or fax your resume and pertinent details to 1-888-445-3146.
As always, we protect your confidentiality!
Please note all your information is kept completely confidential with us. We value the time and effort of all our applicants -and it is our mandate to carefully review and acknowledge all submissions, however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview for this position.